Saturday 15 February 2014

What I Got For Valentine's Day 2014

What I got For Valentine's Day 2014

Hey Everyone, I hope you all had a splendid Valentines Day, I know I did XD

First of all, I will show you who got me all these wonderful gifts yesterday...

This is MY wonderful boyfriend, Charlie.
We have nearly been together for 2 years and we have are up's and downs like most couples do, however i know he is the own for me (cheesy i no).
What impresses me about Charlie is that when i have mood swings he is always there for me even when sometimes i don't want him to be, trying to make me happy, however Im quite stubborn so doesn't always work lol, but i love that he always tries. He always puts me first and sometimes I don't appreciate all the little things he does for me such as letting me choose the film, what food we are going to order and changing the music in the car to what i like.
When i type things out on here its like Im talking or telling myself things, but i so rarely tell Charlie and in 2014 I am going to make a conscious effort to let him know that, i love the way he treats me like a lady, Picks me up from at night out at ridiculous times in the morning and i love the way he loves me back.
Seriously He's a Gem.
Last Night to celebrate our love for each other, more than the usual everyday thing. We watched Bridget Jones Diary, with a meal for two CHINESE (nomnomnom) in bed, warm and cosy. 

We also exchanged gifts before all this happened LOL.
These are the things i got from charlie :D


This Is everything I got for valentines Day. As you can see i have been spoiled. 
This blog is mainly to say thank you to by boyfriend for getting me such wonderful present, btw you didn't have to.

If you want to know where these gifts are from, check out my latest video and in the description is where all the gift links are, if you want to check them out, Enjoy.



Let me know what you got up to this valentines day in the comments  bellow, and dont forget to follow :)

Lots of Love
XXX. Christina .XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment