Tuesday 18 February 2014

Tag: Its All About Me.

Tag: Its All About Me.

I was Tagged to do this by one of my favourite girlies.
Its pretty straight forward,
Enjoy!


Vital Statistics:
Me: Christina
Nicknames: Chrissey, Chrisseytina, Blondiee
Birthday: 25th September 1994
Place of Birth: Ashford Middlesex UK
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Apprentice atm
Residence: Middlesex
Screen Name: Chrisseytina

Appearance:
Hair Colour:  Natural Blonde
Hair Length: Long
Eye Colour: Blue
Best Feature: Hair
Height: 5ft 4"
Braces?: Never had them.
Glasses?:  Nope
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: None
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your Firsts':
First Best Friend: Charlotte
First Award: Um...When i complete my swimming lessons badge, i think...
First Sport You Joined: Netball in primary school
First Real Vacation: Spain
First Concert: Capitals Summer Time Ball
First Love: Jake

Favourite's:
Movie: Lilo & stitch, Friends with benefits...gah theres to many
Tv Show: The only way is Essex/ Made in chelsea
Song: Gabrielle Aplin "Please dont say you love me"
Candy: Bon Bon's
Restaurant: Slug and Lettuce 
Store:  ahh I cant pick, I like them all :/
School: Shh
Book: 
Magazine: Cosmopolitan
Shoes: Uggs

Currently:
Feeling: Jealous, Anxious & Nervous
 Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: Toast
Typing: This
Online: No fig
Listening To:  Nothing...Im watching TV
Thinking About:  Tomorrow. PLEASE DONT RAIN. & My Relationship
Wanting: This day to end.
Watching: Don't Tell The Bride
Wearing: My Dressing Gown ;)

Future:
Want Children?: YES, hoping for three
Want to be married: Yes Please...
Careers in mind: I have no idea :/
Where do you want to live: Countryside but near town, carefree.

Have You Ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Yeah
Had Alcohol: Yep Yep
Smoked: Yep, not a fan.
Ran Away from home: Don't think so
Broken a Bone: My baby toe :/
Got an X-Ray: Yep
Broke someones Heart: Yes
Broken Up with someone: Yes
Cried when someone Died: Yes
Cried at school: Yes

Do You Believe In:
God: No
Miracles: No
Love at First Sight: No
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: No
Hell: No
Kissing on the First Date?: Why Not?
Yourself: Sometimes

Thanks for reading this tag blog post, hoped you liked it, if you want me to do more of this please let me know and tell me what you think it the comments :)

Lots of Love
XXX. Christina .XXX






No comments:

Post a Comment