Friday 2 May 2014

O.P.I Nail Envy | | Chrisseytina Beauty

O.P.I Nail Envy | | Chrisseytina Beauty





Recently my nails have been breaking quite easily, they have also been quite flaky, every time I paint my nails they would chip or break after a couple of days... It was gross!!
No matter what top coat I would use, it wouldn't change things. 
So I made it my mission to find a solution and as usual, I took to youtube and searched for related videos. All reviews were mainly pointing toward O.P.I Nail Envy!
I've already seen Viviannadoesmakeup talk about it so I was convinced and went and brought it. This little bottle set me back a whopping £18.65...I really can't believe it spent that :L

Nail Envy promises to strengthen your nails and prevent flaking, so I had to give it a go!
It says to apply two coats to the nails and then add one layer every other day for a week. I have to admit I cheated... I just can't have my nails unpainted for that long!
I applied two coats to my bare nails and then painted them normally and then applied a new layer on top of the nail polish, the next day. I've only used this for a week so far, but I can already tell it's going to be a miracle worker. My nail polish is lasting so much longer and they have stopped flaking and breaking completely, they also seem to grow a lot quicker.

I love it and although it was ridiculously expensive I'm happy I spent it because it works.
As long as it does the job it promises, I'm happy!

Have you ever tried this before? Do you're nails ever get flaky or need strengthening? 

Where else to find me :)

Lots of Love
XXX. Christina .XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment