Tuesday 13 May 2014

Benefit Cosmetics- "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer | | Review

Benefit Cosmetics- "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer | | Review


I was originally introduced to Benefits "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer when I purchased their "Goodtime Gals. I wanted to try some new products, but I didn't want to risk losing money on something I wasn't sure I was going to love. Thats why i tried the sampler bottle of this first ;)

This pink tinted cream goes on easily and I instantly saw a change in my skin. I have dry skin - Normal skin, but the primer evened out the discolouration I have and did moisturise it slightly, however before I applied this I did put a moisturiser on my face. My skin felt silky smooth and with a little pressed powder, I felt confident to face the day. If you have never used a primer before then this would be a good place to start, as after one use, you'd have wished you'd started using primers a long time ago, you will be craving "THAT GAL".

If you're interested in buying this product and fall in love with it like I have, I'd recommend you buying the sample/travel sizes first, just to make sure you like it as everyone has different skin types.

Full Size- £22.50

What primers do you use?


Where else to find me :)

Lots of Love
XXX. Christina .XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment