Wednesday 14 May 2014

A Day In Brighton

A Day in Brighton

Charlie and I went on a coach trip down to Brighton on Sunday 11th May 2014.  We got on the coach at 9.30am and got to Brighton at 11:15. When we arrived it literally felt like I was on holiday. Breathing in the fresh sea air was delightful.
Once we arrived we headed down town to check out all the shops. I fell in love with 'The Lanes' and have lots of photos to share with you guys. 
After we were done having a look round the shops, we headed to sea life and saw some amazing sea creatures, including a massive turtle. I named he Fred, my new best mate.
I caught him on camera and got some incredible shots.
After we headed down the Brighton Pier as it was nearly time to get the coach home, the waves were choppy and my hair was so knotty after walking down the Pier because of the wind, I was freezing by the end. However, despite how cold it was, me and charlie decided to get a Moo Moo's Shake, If you live in London or know about it, it's a bit like shake away, I got the cookies and cream shake, it was so yummy I want another one just thinking about it.
We had a magical day exploring Brighton and seeing what it had to offer, we decided before we headed back to the coach to have a last look on the beach and then it was time to head home. One of my highlights of the day, was walking down 'The Lanes' and eating Nando's on stalls. 






What are you guys up to this weekend?



Where else to find me :)

Lots of Love
XXX. Christina .XXX







No comments:

Post a Comment