Monday 2 June 2014

ReGen Cream | My Cheap Skincare Miracle |Chrisseytina Beauty

ReGen Cream | | My Cheap Skincare Miracle | | Chrisseytina Beauty







If you've followed my blog for a while, or have ever had the pleasure of listening to me moan about my skin, you'll know its quite temperamental. My skin is combination. I have oily area's, dry area's and plenty of blemishes. My main problem, is that when hormonal outbreaks strike (around a certain time of the month...ladies, you know what I mean) I get spotty on my chin, between my eyes and some times on my cheeks. Unlike those of you that are lucky with your skin, after a spotty outburst, I'm usually left with red blemishes that take months (sometimes up to half a year) to disappear, or fade. I've had this problem since the age of 18, so perfectly clear skin, for me, is a long time gone.

More recently, I've looked into ways I could diminish the red scaring left behind after a spot has broken out. Mainly put off by expensive products that I wasn't to sure would work miracles and the hugely vast array that all promised a clear complexion, I never took the plunge. I guess you could say that I was slightly overwhelmed, and just wanted someone to say "Use this, it works 110%". Anything for an easy life, eh? ;) That was until I strolled through "Home Bargains", and spotted this cream. Costing me no more than £4 and with the promise of reducing blemishes and scaring, it was worth a shot.

This is actually my second pot, as I used my first pot up, I loved it that much. I use the cream mornings and nights when my skin is particularly blemished, but only at night when it's slightly more under control and this reduces the fade time by dramatic amounts. The consistency is very creamy, although not thick. I think the reason this moisturiser is so amazing, is that it contains similar ingredients to an oil like Bio oil, but rather than slathering an oil over your face morning and night, it's much more convenient to apply a moisturising cream. It works best when really massaged into the skin, so I take around 2 minutes just to make sure its really rubbed in. It takes around 5 minutes to completely sink in, and then I'm ready to go with my makeup.

Although it doesn't prevent any blemishes from occurring, it definitely improves the appearance of my skin after they have left there mark and reduces fading time. The best bit though, is that it's under £4. I know the packaging isn't all that feminine and it definitely isn't one to sit pretty on my dressing table, but it does the job, and that's all I'm bothered about.

I brought mine from Home Bargains but you can also find it on Ebay.

Do you have a similar problem to me? Are there any other blemish-alternative products you can recommend?


Where else to find me :)

Lots of Love
XXX. Christina .XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment