Friday 21 February 2014

Budget Buy: Gelly Nail Paint By Barry M | | Chrisseytina Beauty

Budget Buy: Gelly Nail Paint By Barry M | | Chrisseytina Beauty

Hey Everyone, Hope your all well
Today I'm going to be reviewing Barry M Nail Paint
Enjoy!!



This Nail Paint is Absolutely Amazing, I must say. I Have been using this product none stop since January. I only own the orange one however i do wish to purchase more in the up coming months.

This nail varnish is the equivalent to having your nails done in a salon, its that good. I put this nail varnish on last week and still have had no chips in, its amazing, I can't describe how much i love this product.

Unlike normal Nail varnish it feels thicker on the nail and a bit raised if you know what i mean. where as normal nail varnish is thin and you sometimes have to go over your nails with the varnish more than once. You don't have this problem with this nail varnish.

This nail varnish is great value for money as its affordable and you can get it from your local drugstore.

£3.99


If you do buy this product please let me know what you think in the comments and let me know what colour you get and what colour i should get :)

Lots of Love
XXX. Christina .XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment